Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am encouraged...

When starting Hired911.com my thought was to serve you by creating a portal that saved you time in finding your next American job. As the federal government is downsizing, the private sector has stepped up. I was encouraged to see a "Virtual Job Fair" for people looking for jobs!

If you're not familiar, virtual means that you don't have to drive to another state to participate in the job fair, but instead do it from your computer at home, in a coffee shop, or at the library! That is how Hired911.com was designed - with YOU in mind with the ability to job hunt and submit job requests from anywhere!

So, when I saw this Virtual Job Fair I thought that it might be an excellent opportunity for you to showcase yourself. Anyone who has read this blog will have access to the link: http://www.americahires360.com/ where all the services to job-seekers is FREE.

I wish you all the best and hope you find your dream job soon!

Hired911.com

No comments:

Post a Comment